Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Belly Cast!

I got a belly cast done on Sunday! It was really cool.. for those of you who dont know what that is.. its a fiberglass sculpture of your prego belly and they decorate or paint it. I've never even heard it before now. It was a awesome experience, a bit awkward at first i was sitting completely topless in front of a total stranger( but ive come to realize there is no modesty in being pregnant lol) as she cast my chest and tummy. I'm so excited to see how it turns out. I found my design online and that shes going to paint it like. Thats not a picture of mine but thats exactly what it will look like! (but ofcourse say Bailey Mackenzie) How cool is that!? I'm going to hang it up in the nursery! It will be really neat to show her and be like that was you in my tummy!

1 comment:

  1. wow thats really awesome i just might have to get that done when im pregnant again! what an awesome idea! i hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete