Monday, March 9, 2009

4 weeks left!?

I looked at the calendar today! I'm 36 weeks tomorrow. How crazy is that!? Time has just flown by. I've been having fun with the braxton hicks lately.. lol not fun at all! Just a little taste of labor, kinda scary. John and I have started packing our hospital bag (you never know) I told him last night i was scared, he just laughed at me and said baby you'll be fine. He's my rock. He's going to be such a huge help during labor. I know he'll push me through the pain. We are trying to go all natural. It really is best for the baby. ...(trying is the keyword there) Janna has been making fun of my nesting. I washed all the baby clothes the other day. Sorted it by size and put it away. Sitting on the bed with all the little pink clothes around me got me really excited. Shes coming! I'm ready now, but Janna told me i have to wait till the new girl starts at work lol I have to keep my legs crossed till the 18th she said. My goal is to work until i really just cant do it anymore, get as much time in as possible. Everyday gets a bit more tiring, but im still teaching my Hip-hop and Ballet classes :) The kids love it. I have a 5 yr old girl in my afterschool program, shes my doll baby such a sweetheart. She tells me everyday Miss Jenn the babys coming soon! Your bellys getting bigger!! lol Gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment