Thursday, March 19, 2009

Unexpected.......

John and i recently got news that completely changes our plans... Very uneventful. It seems these big things happen at the most inconvenient times. It doesnt help that i havent been sleeping so great, now i cant sleep at all. As i said in a previous post.. i can really handle only so much right now.. and this is way too much. So now we have a huge decision to make and i honesty dont know what to do. I've been up at 4 O'clock in the morning lately just thinking.. Its so hard to be prepared for something like this. I've gone to many of my amazing friends and cried in their living rooms trying to get different views and atleast a bit of advice from people i trust. We have a huge choice to make and at this point i dont know what it is. Life can suddenly throw you curves, but i know our love can get us through anything. John has held me all night long the past few nights knowing how worried i am. I know that we'll figure everything out in due time and it will work out for the best. Everything happens for a reason..

Soulmate
I hope that we grow old together
Soulmate
In the good and bad
Even through the heartache
We've got a special bond
That'll never break
'Cause darling you and I are
Soulmates

No comments:

Post a Comment