Friday, April 3, 2009

The Waiting Game...

Well I'm officially a time bomb! It could be anytime now! I had my Dr appointment on Thursday and he told me this coming week is most likely it! I'm ready! Bring it on! So now everyones watching and waiting.. Dom Dom Dom lol. Johns at Drill this weekend so he told me wait atleast until Sunday night when he gets home lol (ok sure because i can control this). I think i have a few more days till anything happens atleast until Wednesday. I had my last day at work today. I would of worked up until I was in labor. lol I think Janna knew that so she told me to just chill and rest and i was allowed to come visit! haha I think i might get a bit stir crazy this week but hopefully I'll have a baby!! lol Thats enough to keep me busy. Right? We have everything ready bassinet next to the bed, a basket full of diapers and wipes. The carseat is installed! And the Bags are packed!!! Come on Bailey! We're ready for ya!

1 comment:

  1. awww thats awesome! you are all ready for baby Bailey! thats so exciting! get lots of rest and relax too!

    ReplyDelete