Saturday, May 22, 2010

Two years of heaven

When I first saw you, I saw love.
And the first time you touched me, I felt love.
And after all this time, you're still the one I love.

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'


I'm so glad we made it
Look how far we've come my baby



Today is our 2 year anniversary! Not so fun with John not being here, But I still love him as much as the day i married him. John has been an amazing husband I hate that hes not here to spend it with me, but I know we have plenty of anniversaries ahead of us to celebrate. John has changed my life in so many ways. Never did I know I could love someone so much.














I love that we have known each other forever. We always joke and say it was love at first site. Ok at 12 I guess not, but years later when we reconnected it definitely was. We have been through so much together in our few short years.Just months after we started dating John went to Boot camp and AT and we stayed together and stayed strong. Wrote letters everyday and got once a week calls. When he got back we just jumped right back into our relationship like we never were apart.













We didn't get quite the response we thought we would when we announced we were engaged. Oh the fun we had with that one. We stayed strong and had each others backs..( and believe me it wasn't easy) We both at one point or another said "lets just run away" I'm sure they all would of loved that. LOL But nothing can destroy love. We were meant to be and we knew it. Why wait!? I cant even count how many times we said that. We were in love and there was no reason not to yell it from the roof tops! We were married May 22nd 2008.



Also had the why wait policy when it came to having a baby ;p Got pregnant July of 2008 and Had a beautiful daughter April 17th 2009. John has been deployed for 10 long months now. I have my days when i want to cry and give up but John is always there to call and tell me its going to be ok. Even from far away hes still my rock. He may be overseas but hes still "got my back" I don't thank him as much as I should I know its hard on him as well, but he stays strong for me. He is truly amazing and I cant wait to have him back! Happy two years baby and many many more to come.


Cause I know I'll never find another Soulmate

No comments:

Post a Comment