Thursday, May 27, 2010

Make up work :)

Well I totally forgot to post for Bailey turning 13 months!! My head has been elsewhere.

Anyway My beautiful little girl turned 13 months on the 17th. Its amazing how much she has grown and changed. I sat back and looked at pictures from before John left and she was only 3 months old. It's amazing the difference. She is a walking machine!! She just decided to get up and walk a few weeks back and has been going speed ever since. Thats my little girl, never cease to amaze! She's very silly, giggly and all around happy girl. She is now very independent and gets upset when she can do something or when mommy takes something away.

She is very bright and learns something new everyday. She has become quite the little mockingbird. (now is a great time to watch what comes out of my mouth!) Reading time and bath time is her favorite.


Being a mom has been the biggest blessing in my life. This beautiful little girl that John and I created!! I still find it hard to believe we made her and she is ours. Words cannot even express the joys of having a child. You never know that feeling until you experience it yourself. Bailey is my life and I dont know what I would do with out her. Im so glad that I can take her to work with me and have her all day. I dont think I could have the heart to drop her off somewhere everyday. I'd be so lost with out her. We have a great routine and Bailey knows it. Structure is so important right now.


Ok so enough blabbing! On to the good stuff my beautiful girl ;)




...(the other love of my life)

No comments:

Post a Comment