Sunday, May 16, 2010

Destressing... AKA word vomit

I was taught to " Be kind for everyone you meet may be fighting a harder battle" (Plato) or Never judge anyone till you've walked a mile in their shoes..... At what point can you say screw it? How long do you have to "be kind" to someone and receive nothing in return till you can give up? Now i know the point of being kind is not expect anything in return. I was taught that as well. I'm still nice to people who show me kindness. I'm not saying that I've had a hard life because I know people that have had harder but I have been through many trials. So saying they have a tough life or you dont understand what their going through is not a good excuse. What could make someone so bitter? What could make someone have hate towards another person? .....Jealously? ......Unhappy with thier own life? Those are really the only excuses I can think of and those really aren't good excuses. Is it bad I've reached the point that i just don't care anymore? Whether your unhappy or jealous.. I don't pity you or feel bad for you anymore. By being this way you are destroying your life.. YOUR life and only yours. You may think you are putting me down or making fun of me, but in reality you just look immature and dumb... Congrats your 14 again. There are people that are unhealthy not physically but mentally. Those people wear you down and stress you out. That makes you unhealthy. I don't need any extra stress in my life. Therefore you are not welcome in my life. Go stress someone else out.


Acceptance.....everyone wants to be accepted. Everyone wants to be liked, but at some point you have to say I AM ME! If you don't like me, thats ok..please don't pretend to. People have to get over the "teenage image" of being liked and having friends. Its not going to hurt my feelings if you don't like me. I always stressed about people liking me always have, and as I've crossed over into adulthood and motherhood I realized I really don't care if people like me. I have grown comfortable with myself I know who I am, I know what I want and most importantly I know where I'm going. Can you say that? It's so juvenile to hold grudges. As a teen i held sooooo many just little dumb things people did or people said. Even now I see people doing it even GROWN adults!! If I can get over that, I'm sure everyone else can. too The past is the past people make mistakes I dont have to like you (LOL) but i have forgiven and forgotten. Grow up people, I mean really...

No comments:

Post a Comment