Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm the Mom thats why :)


Well Happy 2nd Mothers Day to me!! The day started out a bit rough, I gotta say I was down and depressed. I pulled myself out of my funk and managed to put a smile on my face. Being a mom has been the best thing that ever happened to me..(besides marrying the Love of my life) Its amazing how one little life can changed everything about yours. Bailey is my life, shes my everything I don't know what i would do without her. I wake up every morning for her, I truck on through my days for her and I go bed every night for her. She keeps me busy keeps me running and even keeps me from sleeping lol But I love every second of it!
Being a "single" mom has being a huge obstacle, but oh wow the major respect I have gain for those who have or are currently raising children on their own. Its NOT an easy job. Mad props to the Mommas!! I get mad, I get tired and I get aggravated. But the sweet smiles and the cuddles make it worth it. The new talents, the discoveries and the new amusing things she learns keeps me laughing and excited for her and what the future holds.
I have great family and friends who have been here to support me and Bailey. They have been a huge help with my work schedule and when I just need a little me time!! I have a hard time letting go or admitting I just cant do it on my own. Rarely do i admit that I need help. I feel that I should be able to do it all. I sit here and cry and wonder why God dealt me this if I'm not able to handle it. Then I realized he blessed me with the amazing people in my life to help me through it all. A special Thanks to ALL of them, With out you all I would be a mess :p ....ok a bigger mess

No comments:

Post a Comment