Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Blessings

OK its been a little while since Ive blogged. So I guess lets back track! We had a great Christmas! All four of us. It was lots of fun. Bailey really understood the whole Christmas thing this year and Natalie just slept through it all... lol but it was Her First Christmas so we enjoyed it for her.  It was also our first Christmas in our HOME! OUR HOME! I still love saying that. With money tight this year i was actually dreading Christmas and that made me sad. So many blessings and the stress was holding me down. I had to stop and remind myself many times that Christmas was not about the gifts!!

Somebody must of felt my stress or sensed our situation and sent some Cheer. We had a Secret Santa or I like to say our little Christmas Angel left us a gift on our step. It broke me down and hit me hard. Their are so many amazing people out their just looking to help others. Still wish many Thanks to our Little "Rebel" :) You are a blessing to us.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment