Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mommy's Day

Insanely Blessed? Yes that would be me!


Cant believe how lucky I am to be a mommy to this beautiful little girl. Bailey has changed my life in SO many ways and i wouldn't change it back for anything. Shes my everything, i don't know what i would do if i couldn't wake up every morning to this sweet face. Watching her learn, grow and explore is so rewarding. Knowing that you created this little life is the most amazing feeling. I love watching life through the eyes of my child. Everyday is new and exciting! I never know what to expect from her! I love how little simple things can bring such joy to her. I love watching her eyes light up when something excites or fascinates her. Its truely amazing the things we can learn from a child.

Bailey Mackenzie Clubb you ARE my life. I love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment