Thursday, May 19, 2011

Baby Clubb # 2 Update...

Yes, I peed on all those..... ;)

So as of today I'm a touch over 15 1/2 weeks! Yay i can hardly believe I'm that far along already seems like we just found out! We got to hear the heart beat for the first time a few weeks ago and go back next week to hear it again..Then in about 4-5 weeks Its ULTRASOUND time!! I cant keep in the excitement! John keeps saying it would be fun not to know the sex..i don't think i could do that. I would explode! haha Besides the fact everything is pink so if its a boy were totally screwed..haha I'm beyond excited. They are not lying when they say every pregnancy is different... So true! Ive been sicker and way more tired (but i am chasing a toddler around) Also I'm already showing! Ive got a super baby bump already. I asked the Dr about it because i though it was crazy. He said Nope Your cramp more (SO TRUE AGAIN) and show faster with your 2nd child. So its been quite different, but still enjoying very step! Being pregnant is so exciting. Ive started to feel little movements and cant wait for the big ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment