Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Daddy's Girl





Bailey is now 2 weeks and 5 days! We had our two week check up yesterday, shes growing like a weed! She's now 9lbs and 10oz and almost 21inches! A great baby all the time she has a few rough nights every now and then but over all amazing. She's not a cryer at all shes a wiggle worm whens she's fussy and a little grunter lol....its kinda funny. She's already started smiling when she's awake, its such a sweet reward to a tired mommy. Its funny how someone so small can make your heart so full. John has been amazing! It's been hard for me since he's gone back to work i got used to having him here with me and highly enjoyed it. He's been so good to me calling and checking on me through out the day and sending me little text just to say hey how you doing. The first thing he does when he come is changes his shirt washes his hands and scoops up his little girl. lol He's such a good daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment