Thursday, September 22, 2011

33 weeks

Moving along! Well I'm am 33 1/2 weeks and feeling huge already. Cant believe how fast time is flying by. We are starting on the nursery in about 2 weeks, cant wait to get it done! We have already started moving our room around (getting ready for the bassinet) and de-cluttering the house. My motherinlaw is throwing me a baby shower next month! I'm so excited to see friends and family and be able to have some fun. and ofcourse a bunch of cute baby things :)

Bailey has been doing awesome with her potty training! I'm so proud of her we have been diaper free for just over a week now. A few accidents here and there when she gets distracted but overall shes doing amazing! happy to get one bum out of dipaers before we have another! She looks pretty cute running around in her "big girl" undies! She picked out princess ones..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment