Monday, June 13, 2011

Loves me at my worst....

Between the raging pregnancy hormones and the lack of money to pay bills. John and I have have both been grumps the past few days. I hate that feeling like you wanna hurt someone but theres no one you want to hurt.... does that make sense? Any woman who has ever PMSed knows that feeling. LOL

So Saturday both of us made a pact to relax and enjoy the weekend. It was hard at first to just let go. Then it felt so good to relax. My biggest problem is relaxing, i get so stressed and upset when things just dont work out. You would think after almost 23 years of nothing going as planned i would learn, but no.

John always seems to know what to say to help me let go of whats bothering me..(sometimes) ;p Anyway Ive always loved a Quote from Marylin Monroe...."I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ...It always make me grateful to have such a loving and forgiving husband. I know we get on each others nerves and sometimes just want to run away. But no other Man could love me the way he does.

Sometimes you just need to sit back and think of all the great things in your life and not all that is going wrong. Wow are we blessed people! We are happily married for over 3 years now, we have a beautiful daughter and another baby on the way. We OWN a house at 23 and 22 years old. Johns has a career with great hours. We survived a year deployment. We have AMAZING family members that are always there for us. We may not have all that we WANT but we have all that we NEED.

I love my life and really couldn't be more blessed. (Sometimes we just need a reminder whats important.)

No comments:

Post a Comment