Tuesday, October 19, 2010

He is......



He is my smile in the morning and my smile at night.


He is that hug that that holds me tight.


He is the kiss that makes you feel no one else is around .


He is that love that other people never found.


He is the support and the rock that keeps me sane.


He is the look that says everything is OK.


He is my personal retreat on a bad day.


He is the hand thats always there to hold


He is the warmth when I am cold.


He is my one and only.


He is there when i am lonely.


He is my everything, more than you would ever know.


His heart is so big it cant help but show.


His is my Husband, the father of my child.


My life, my love and just a little wild ;p

Happy Birthday to the most amazing man I've ever met.

Love you today, tomorrow and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment