Friday, August 6, 2010

Pure Bliss....


Us waiting at the airport


As you can see its been a while since I've posted, but I've been in PURE BLISS! I am loving every moment of having John home. Its been amazing. Its really more than words can express. The happiness, the joy, the excitement...I cant even began to explain. From the moment I ran to him at the airport Ive been on cloud 9! Never did I know i could miss someone so much!


We are a family again!! We are complete. Bailey has been Daddy's little shadow ever since he got here. The look on her face when she sees him every morning just fills my heart. She loves her Daddy sooo much. He is so sweet, tender, gentle and loving with her. I love watching them play together. I love that they are going to have an amazing relationship. There is no denying that's HER Daddy!!



John and I jumped right back into our relationship like he never left. It was never weird or awkward. Its been amazing, Nothing beats being in the arms of the man you love. Its been almost a second honeymoon for us. (The sparks are flying ;p) I cant stop kissing this amazing man.

No comments:

Post a Comment