Saturday, June 19, 2010

Us girls are getting old



Thursday Bailey turned 14 months and yesterday I turned 22 :)




YAY! Happy Birthday to meeeeeee!

Happy Un-birthday to Bailey!





Another year older another year wiser, I guess lol My best friend Janna took me out for the evening. We got pedi's, then dinner at a cute little Italian place and then we went to glory days to mingle. I was home by 9:30 lol (i party hard) It was perfect, just what i needed i haven't been out since John left and I really needed to destress. I have such a hard time leaving Bailey, but I've learned its good for me to get out. Everyone needs a break every now and then.

Bailey is doing amazing ofcourse. She's turning into little miss I can do it!! and the little fits when she cant. Shes such a toddler! haha No more baby here. I'm loving every moment of life with this wild child!

No comments:

Post a Comment