Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Zebra Fab

Alright well Its been a little while since I posted anything....Hmm nothing has changed....at all.... LOL Bailey will be 11 months tomorrow! Cant believe my baby will be a year soon!! She's growing into such a little girl. We got some hardcore party planning going on. We're gonna be broke by the time we are done, but hey it's her FIRST Birthday! Kinda a big deal. So excited! Her theme is Cupcakes. I'm making her invites and getting her pictures taken next Friday. I will post them as soon as i get them of course!
This month has gone by pretty quickly is more than half way over. I'm OK with that! LOL I've been trying to stay busy between party planning and new projects. Below are a few pics of the dress and hairbow I made. I've had a lot of fun making dresses and shirts for B! I got some new material so more to come. We are doing great and ready to get a husband and Daddy back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment