Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bit of a Update..

Ok so its really been too long since i posted anything. We are in our apartment, and loving every moment of it. We havent gotten internet yet so were disconnected from the world!! Still have some unpacking to do, but mostly settled. I rather spend my time with John than the boxes. lol As most of you know John is getting deployment next month for a year. I think i still haven't faced it yet that hes leaving.. its slowing kicking in little by little. I figure if i don't think about it, it wont happen but we all know that not true. Its just my way of escaping the truth of it all. It will hit hard next week I'm sure. I love him very much and were a very strong couple. I know it will be hell at first, we can get through it. My sweet little Bailey will help me every step of the way..





Heres her room we started on.. still alot more to do..






No comments:

Post a Comment